Following the guidelines for essay submissions explained earlier in this document, you are to respond to the following questions:
Use the template for this assignment located in the online classroom under RESOURCES marked: Essay Submission Assignment #1. Remember your paper must be in APA format.
Essay Questions Assignments
1. What factors should be considered to provide maximal protection when people are exercising in the cold?
2. How would training at medium altitude and then competing at higher altitude affect a runner’s performance? How would training at sea level affect a runner’s performance?
3. Discuss the health risks associated with acute exposure to high altitude and how can these risks be minimized?
4. What alterations occur in strength, power, and muscular endurance with physical detraining?
5. What similarities do we see between spaceflight and detraining? Why does the body make these adaptations during spaceflight?
Use the template for this assignment located in the online classroom under RESOURCES marked: Essay Submission Assignment #2. Remember your paper must be in APA format.
Chapter 16 of your textbook explored the topic of hormonal agents, with particular emphasis on anabolic steroids. For this assignment, you are to write a detailed essay in third person voice that at a minimum is at least five pages in length(not including cover page or reference page) and must be in APA format. To learn about third person, see the link on the topic under this week’s suggested reading. Your paper must:
Your essay should include an introduction and summary that are clearly labeled and each section of your paper should be labeled. An example of an APA style paper can be found in the RESOURCES section of the online classroom. You will also find a template for the final essay project under RESOURCES. Your paper must also include at least five outside references.There is also a checklist for the final paper under RESOURCES. Use the APUS Online Library, the Internet, your textbook as well as sports and exercise journals as possible sources for information. These references need to be in the body of the paper and then appear again in the reference section. Finally, your paper should be as rich in detail as possible.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.