What would be the incentives for the business to expand abroad (in general)?
– Why should that business invest in that particular country?
– What are the government restraints of that country (tariffs, restrictions, laws)?
– What is the state of the economy of that country?
– What would be the cultural obstacles?
– Task 1: SWOT Analysis of In-N-Out
– Task 2: Research which countries offer the most opportunities. Take note if the product or service is currently being offered within the country, as well the level of demand, major competitors, available distribution channels, exploration, and additional costs of business.
– Task 3: Analyze the competitors already in the market. This includes determining their pricing strategies, marketing strategies, return policies and shipping policies.
– Task4: Task 3: Determine the impact of the country’s customs, values and traditions. Find out if alterations must be made to the product, packaging or advertisements so your business efforts will be effective with the country’s residents.
– Task5: Develop a strategic plan to enter the international market. Take the information found about the competition and the country’s residents to develop a strategic market-entrance plan.
– Task 6: Financial Statement (either a cash flow forecast or a balance sheet) and relate it to how it would be successful in the country chosen.
For a custom paper on the above topic or any other topic, place your order now!
What Awaits you:
On-time delivery guarantee
Masters and PhD-level writers
Automatic plagiarism check
100% Privacy and Confidentiality
High Quality custom-written papers