Chapter 3 – Review Questions 5, 8, 11
5. What is the relationship between your logo
and your restaurant concept?
8. List five factors that together help
formulate a restaurant concept.
11. Can a particular site be wrong for one
restaurant, right for another? Explain.
Chapter 4 – Review Questions 1, 4, 7
1. How would you prioritize the considerations in menu
planning for your restaurant?
4. Discuss how the equipment and menu must harmonize to
create a smooth operation.
7. How seriously should restaurant operators become involved
with the nutritional content of foods the chefs serve?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.