Documentation Assignment-Preschool’s Family night
DO NOT ADD ANY RESOURCES NEED PLEASE. Please use the term “Children” not kids this is a preschoolers classroom. The children have been have a “Trader Joe’s Grocery Store” activity in class. Now it is a time for Family’s Night we will display all the activity children have had been involve since September to now.
Part 1: the Goal and purpose of Family’s night? Why do you think it is important for the family night?
1. Describe your documentation? Through the experiences of “Grocery Store” activity, I observed that children were great at taking turns with the cash registers. They seemed to enjoys be cashier or shopper. It was great to see the involvement by Dawson, who in the past would have only observed and others children too. The children loved this activity (I loved it too). So, in the Family Night I will set up a Gourmet Café such as:
(a) Fruit rainbow salad
(b) Fruit color drink
(c) Pumpking break
(a) Banner – Gourmet Café (before enter the room). I will write the word “Gourment Café” then let the children to decorate with sticker/ink pads on Monday.
(b) Table cloths
(c) Small vase of flowers
(d) Two cash register machines
* “Trader Joe’s Grocery Store” Activity Pictures
(a) I will make a “Grocery Store” images by Cardboard with Trader Joe’s shopping bag materials then I place all the children pictures from the Trader Joe’s Grocery Store activity. The reason why I do that because to show the parents what their child have had been experience with the Grocery Store.
(b) I will put the story in sequence
(c) Highlights the children’s interaction and exploration and use their words
2. Describe how you presented your documentation? “Grocery Store” Activity
The developmental skills that children will learn through the “Grocery Store” activity.
Part 3 – Please USE my note as your RESOURCES.
1. How did you decide on the type of documentation you used?
Trader Joe’s Grocery Store with their pictures on it. ( easy for children to see
2. Describe your intended purpose. Was it for the children to re-visit experiences, concepts and ideas? Was it to communicate with parents, teachers and/or the wider community? What did you want the documentation to communicate?
My intended purpose – “Gourmet Café” conduct a practical after learning “Grocery Store” activity. But the most important thing that tailored to meet the expectations of parents who wish to entrust their child to persons who share and support their family values. Especially, for the children to have a sense of they are special and every child is valued for being the unique individual.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!