1. Fundamental Analysis
You are an analyst for an investment firm. You are facing a difficult client who recently lost a substantial part of his portfolio because of a stock market downturn and he is worried about his present holdings of a stock « X » (select a company that you like).Use public data to complete a fundamental analysis of this stock (your choice) and provide a two-year recommendation to your client (buy, hold or sell).
(6 pages maximum).
2. Technical Analysis and Trading
You are a speculative technical trader working for an investment firm. Your supervisor wants to assess your skills before sending you to the head office in Chicago (with a large salary increase!). He deposits $100,000 (or AED 400,000, depending on the market you select) in your trading account to complete at least 3 trades using one or more technique(s) of your choice. Create and execute a trading system based on classical patterns or technical indicators for each trade and provide the following:
• The complete written plan with a copy (grab the screen) of the time-stamped chart when you decide to do the trade (before execution)
• A copy of the chart immediately after triggering the trade and another at the closing of your position. You can go long or short, depending on the signals you get.
Did your system work? Did you lose or gain? If you lost on the transaction, why? If you gained, is it luck or skill? (6 pages maximum)
These are the professors requirements.
Please do not make it very professional and try to split the pages 5 for each kind of analysis. Charts must be added to the document as well. I will try to get a similar assignment from previous semesters and upload it so you can understand the idea but please do not make them look alike.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers