Please complete case 12-2 “Is an Arrest Sufficient to Justify Termination While on a Decision-Making Leave “?
Remember to fully answer questions with significant detail and support your answers with course concepts or outside references.
1. Does it matter that the company drug and alcohol policy was not bargained with the union?
2. How much weight should be given to the failure to convict (dropped the charges) as opposed to an arrest?
3. Should the arbitrator consider any evidence or statements made after the discharge?
4. Does the fact that Rokus was a 14-years employee matter to the arbitrator?
5. What is the difference between arrest and conviction?
6. Based on the evidence and the agreement, how should the arbitrator rule?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.