he dual route theory of reading (e.g. Coltheart et. al., 2001)
1. To what extent does the evidence support the simple version of the dual route theory of reading (e.g. Coltheart et. al., 2001)
2. Differentiate between Broca’s and Wernicke’s Aphasia.
3. What evidence is there that the ventral visual pathway and dorsal visual pathway interact to a greater extent that originally proposed by Milner & Goodale (1995, 1998, 2008).
4. Evaluate the claim that individuals high in anxiety show an attentional bias towards threat-related stimuli. You may refer to state or trait anxiety.
5. What does the ‘Word Length Effect’ tell us about forgetting in verbal working memory. E.g. Baddeley, Thompson and Buchanan (1975).
6. Critically discuss the evidence for and against flashbulb memories.
7. Justify the claim that our thoughts are determined by the categories made available by ourlanguage (i.e. the Sapir-Whorf Hypothesis).
8. A mobile phone company invests twenty million pounds developing new technology.However,before the project is complete a rival company brings out a better and cheaper system. What factors might determine whether the company invests a further 5 million pounds and continues with the project. Base your answer on evidence from judgement and decision-making research.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!