Start working on your Problem Background Paper. Address each of the following points(use them as headings in your post be sure you address everything).
1. Your beginning problem background and question for investigation,
2. a beginning evidence table with articles supporting the problem(this can be attachment to your discussion posting)
3. a short discussion of conceptual models used in the studies,
4. your PICOT question(see rubic for the Problem Background Paper, which is due at the end of Module 3).
5. Discuss how your question evolved as you read using a concrete example of of your shift in thinking.
For a custom paper on the above topic or any other topic, place your order now!