Santa Fe Grill Restaurant Survey1. To identify the factors people consider important in making casual dining restaurant choice decisions.
2. To determine the characteristics customers use to describe the Santa Fe Grill and its competitor Jose’s Southwestern Café.
3. To develop a psychographic/demographic profile of the restaurant customers.
4. To determine the patronage and positive word-of-mouth advertising patterns of the restaurant customers.
5. To assess the customer’s willingness to return to the restaurant in the future.
6. To assess the degree to which customers are satisfied with their Mexican restaurant experiences.
Analyse the data (see attached SPSS file Santa_Fe_Grill_Restaurant.sav) using appropriate statistical techniques. Include comparisons of Santa Fe Grill and Jose’s Southwestern Café. Prepare a report of your findings for the two owners. Your report should i) identify Santa Fe Grill’s competitive advantages; ii) address areas for improvement; and iii) provide recommendations (e.g. new marketing strategies)
Format: Report Style
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!