Assignment 3: Person-Situation Interaction
There are six ways in which a person and the situation interact to shape a person’s goals, thoughts, feelings, and behaviors.
1. Different persons respond differently to the same situation.
2. Situations choose the person.
3. Persons choose the situation.
4. Different situations can prime different parts of the person.
5. Persons change the situation.
6. Situations change the person.
As part of your answer:
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers