A researcher conducts a test on the effectiveness of a cholesterol treatment on 114 total subjects. Assuming the tails of distributions are normal distribution, is there evidence that the treatment is effective?
No Cholesterol Decrease
1. Briefly describe the procedure for testing hypotheses.
2. Formulate the null and alternative hypotheses.
3. Determine the test statistic that you will use.
4. Calculate the p-value. Show your work.
5. Discuss whether there is enough evidence to reject the null hypothesis.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing 80% Return Client Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery Your Privacy Guaranteed Unlimited Free Revisions