“Why college education is important to me”
1. Support your essay with your motivations, dreams, goals and aspirations, inspiration, plans, reasons, rationalizations, quotes, anecdotes, research.
2. Employ correct rules of sentence composition, grammar, and mechanics of style.
3. Use at least two references. Each reference must use a quoted passage and be appropriately cited to avoid plagiarism.
4. Include a bibliography at the end of the essay.
5. Turn in at least two full pages or up to three pages of writing, 12-pt. Times Roman, double-spaced.
6. Pay attention to spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
7. Use this basic outline:a. Introductionb. Body Paragraph 1c. Body Paragraph 2d. Body Paragraph 3e. Conclusionf. Bibliography
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.